Businesses that rely on an IT installation means that they require a reliable and safe functioning data centre. It can be essential as to how a service or business can function, with a loss of power to it being severely disabling and one that can breach security and safety.
Therefore, it is essential that power is maintained consistently and reliably. Finding the perfect solution can make all the difference in customer confidence, so installing the best rack power distribution provided by leaders in the field is a wise choice.
- Simplicity is a feature that any business appreciates, and this is provided with a parallel rack design that has a refined and solid exterior, offering a conventional look with an easy set-up and maintenance, meaning it’s a joy for IT engineers thanks to its toolless installation.
- The design, which features rack specifications as defined in EIA-310, with its high perforation rate ensures that heat is dissipated and ensures the ultimate in safety and longevity for the units. It can hold multiple units through its high loading capacity and highest-quality ventilation design which provides the perfect solution to high-density data centres.
- The rack power distribution design allows for easy maintenance and well-organised space without any cluttering. All the available space can be optimized with the rack solutions having functionality that allows them to be customized and adapted. Cables remain easy to access thanks to the removable roof cable ports and removable bottom covers.
- Because of the sturdy exteriors, the racks can be used vertically or horizontally, which offers another excellent feature when it comes to planning and making the best of the available space. Its smart design reduces the need for large hot aisles to be introduced maximizing the distribution tool.
- When it comes to relocating or extensive cleaning, racks are most convenient and easy to move on their castings. They are easily joined together which is good for maintaining a secure room, while adjustable mounting rails are ideal for different installation requirements.
- The racks are also extremely safe, as they can support a large static weight with front and rear doors being grounded to the rack. An optional electronics lock provides additional security with a high environmental rating providing a feel-good factor.
Data centres requiring a safe, environmentally friendly, and secure power rack distributor which is easy to maintain and requires no tools to install have a ready-made solution.